For students of Utrecht University, HU (University of Applied Sciences Utrecht), University of Humanistic Studies and HKU (University of the Arts Utrecht). The participant needs to be able to produce a proof of enrollment at UU, HU, UvH or HKU. This category also applies for students from other Dutch universities whom Parnassos made arrangements with**.
For employees and PhD-students of UU, HU, UvH, HKU or UMC. A proof of employment must be produced in order to qualify (business card or print of employee list). This category also applies for alumni of the UU with a friend’s card of the Utrecht University Fund and students from UU, HU, UvH and HKU who have graduated in the academic year 2021-2022.
- Employees and PhD students of UU, HU, UvH, HKU, or UMC.
- Alumni of UU with a friends pass from the Utrecht University Fund.
- Students from UU, HU, UvH, and HKU who graduated in the academic year 2022-2023.
Participants who wish to qualify for rate 2 must be able to present an identification document and one of the following documents at registration:
- Proof of enrollment or student card for the academic year 2022-2023
- Friend pass
- Business card or printed staff list indicating employment at one of the participating institutions.
Rate 3 (full rate):
For other interested individuals. The rates include materials, unless otherwise stated in the course description. The mentioned course prices include 21% VAT. * This discounted rate is valid for all group courses. For private courses, a modified discount rate applies.